Jul 21, 2012

Cutie Pie - Hits

Para primeiro post de unhas, mais a sério, mostro-vos um dos meus vernizes favoritos! O Cutie Pie da Hits não tem uma cor definida, tem todas as cores que se possa imaginar (ó diversão que é ficar a procurar cores!). É fácil de passar e ficou assim com apenas uma camada sobre um verniz preto normal.

For my first post about nails itself, I'll show you one of my favorite lacquers! Cutie Pie from Hits hasn't a defined color, it has all the colors you can imagine (and you have fun searching for them!). It is easy to paint and it stayed that way with only one coat on a normal black nail polish.










Preto usado/Black used: Dote - Osório (x1) 
Hits - Cutie Pie (x1) 
Top Coat: Seche Vite

3 comments:

  1. I love that lacquer! it matches perfectly with clear skin. I'm sad because it came from Brazil and it isn't for sale in Portugal...
    anyway, keep posting Carina!
    a big hug. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are online stores that sell it for about 8 euros each :D

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete